Have your chocolate and eat it too, with these skin-firming Chocolate Collagen Fudge Squares!
If you love both chocolate and fudge, you’re going to enjoy this super-simple recipe for Chocolate Collagen Fudge Squares. Using just six ingredients and ten minutes for prep time, you’ll have a dessert that’s uber-rich, decadent, and great for your skin!
Using raw honey as a natural sweetener and coconut oil to solidify the fudge, this treat is completely dairy-free with an added bonus of antioxidants and immune-boosting enzymes. Its collagen-infused base will help keep your skin feeling youthful with additional benefits including improved digestion, curbed cravings, and reduced joint inflammation.
It’s not just a sweetener — it’s medicine, too! Discover The Benefits of Nature’s Superfood: Honey
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Honey Guide!
Begin by combining ingredients in a large skillet over low heat. Use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients together until you get a thick smooth mixture. Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined loaf pan and let it chill in the refrigerator for two hours, or until firm. Tip: If you prefer to use an 8 x 8” glass pan instead, simply double the recipe. The chilling time remains the same.
Once the fudge is set, lift the parchment and transfer the fudge onto a smooth surface. Slice into eight evenly-sized squares and serve immediately or store in an airtight container inside the fridge. Make sure to not leave the squares out more than one hour, since they will begin to melt when left at room temperature.
Skin-Firming Chocolate Collagen Fudge Squares
- Large skillet
- 9 x 5” loaf pan
- Parchment paper
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 T raw honey
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 3 T collagen powder
- 1/8 t salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over low heat, combine all the ingredients together. Mix well with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are fully dissolved and you have a thick smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove the fudge from the pan by lifting the parchment paper. Slice into eight small squares and enjoy!
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Cold pressed coconut oil (Viva Naturals)
Almond butter (Barney)
Raw honey (Bee Farms)
Raw cacao powder (Healthworks)
Grass-Fed Collagen (Vital Proteins)