This article provides a basic overview and understanding of what the law of detachment is and how embracing it can help you manifest those things you desire in life. The law of detachment is all about learning how to let go of those things you want, need and desire. It is often the missing link in the law of attraction. When you can learn to lighten your grip, let go and trust that the universe wants you to be happy, you change your vibration from one of attachment to one of detachment. Then you work with the flow. instead of abruptly controlling the flow.
How Does This Law Differ From the Law of Attraction?
• The law of attraction involves the principle of “like attracts like.”
• This law tells us that you attract whatever it is that you are continually thinking about.
• When you become too attached to something, your energy actually pushes your desires away.
• When you can learn to detach from something, you send out a powerful message helping you manifest much more quickly.
The Law of Detachment Helps Expand Your Vision
• When you are attached to a specific desire, you actually narrow your focus.
• When you detach from a desire, you expand your focus.
• When you are detached, you are more open to different possibilities that may present themselves.
• Being detached is in many ways opposite of a narrow focus because it allows you to take your blinders off and expand your vision.
• Being detached allows you to enlarge your funnel of opportunity.
Getting Into the Flow of Detachment
• Detaching from your desire opens up new options and new opportunities because you don’t know exactly how your desire might come back to you.
• The law of detachment is all about relinquishing your attachment to the known.
• The law of detachment is all about unlimited, boundless, limitless, abundance in all things, all ways.
• For most of us, our obstacles are imagined.
• Being detached allows you to be free!
• Learning how to let go is all about embracing uncertainty.
• It is about letting go and letting life happen.
• It’s about synchronicity and being in the right place at the right time.
• It’s about trusting that the universe will bring you back something much greater than you could ever imagine.
The Law of Detachment Is the Opposite of Forcing a Specific Solution
• It is about relinquishing control and knowing that you will be fine with or without your desire.
• Being too attached to something only causes you to hold onto it too much.
• It creates a nervous energy, which pushes things away.
• Detaching from your desire means keeping the magic and the mystery alive.
The Law of Infinite Possibilities
• Being open to many different solutions creates a powerful kind of energy because you aren’t really sure how your desire might come back.
The Wisdom of “Uncertainty”
• By committing yourself to detachment, you are open to a myriad of solutions.
• It is about stepping into the unknown with confidence and grace.
• It is about surrendering to a higher power and having faith that what you want will be presented to you in the perfect time and in the perfect way.
How to Embrace the Law of Detachment
1. Commit to the principle of detachment by allowing yourself to expand your horizons. It is about being open to whatever might come back, even if what you get is not quite what you expect. It is about trusting 100 percent that you are on the right path.
2. Factor in uncertainty – this is an essential ingredient to success. By embracing uncertainty, you create order out of chaos and confusion.
3. Boldly step into the field of infinite possibilities.
Embracing the law of detachment is about expanding your horizons. It is about expecting the unexpected. It is about being open to infinite choices and multiple solutions. It is about acknowledging that there is a higher force at work. It is about experiencing all of the fun, the magic and mystery of life. When you embrace the unknown, life opens up in an entirely new way, and embracing the law of detachment can help you do so in a big way.