As a woman, we are always searching for new ways to look better. We go to the gym, we pay attention to what we eat and we use all kind of cosmetic products. With all this, we still find it almost impossible to be happy with where we are.
Take, for example, getting the kind of body we’ve always wanted. Nowadays having that sexy athletic shape is far more desirable (and attainable) than being stick thin and looking like death. Looking bright, fresh and healthy is always going to make us look and feel younger without compromising our health along the way.
The good news is that you don’t have hours to spend at the gym, in fact too much exercise is as bad for you as not enough. All you need is a well designed workout that has been thought out so that it is quick and effective.
Obviously we are going to talk about getting a toned butt, however, there are also a lot of amazing side effects you get just by making a consistent effort to regularly take some exercise. There is even better news though; you don’t always have to be in the gym to help your workouts! Take a look at these 10 ways to get a toned butt just by doing a few things in everyday life:
1. Take the stairs.
2. Yes, it’s that simple. Climbing the stairs is one of the best things that you can do to get a firmer butt, lean legs and burn more calories. Just imagine how fast you can transform your body if you climb the stairs for at least 10 minutes every day. Burn fat, lose weight and tone up all because you take the stairs instead of the lift? Count me in!
2. Go jogging!
3. As you probably know, jogging is one of the most effective exercises for toning and losing weight. The great thing about this is that you don’t have to spend days running or to push yourself over the limit. As a matter of fact, 3 or 4 sessions of jogging per week can make a huge difference. You don’t need special equipment (even though you should invest in good shoes) or a gym subscription.
3. Do Squats!
8 week booty program
4. Squats are famous for the way they help you with cellulite reduction. Of course, you will also get that bubble butt that you always wanted. Squats are not complicated or difficult, and you can do them wherever you are and whenever you want just using your bodyweight. Start with a few sets of squats per day, maybe 20 repetitions each. If you think that this is not enough, just wait to see how sore your muscles will feel the second day. Once you are comfortable with this exercise you can increase the number of repetitions and wait for the results.
5. All women love to dance, but only a few of them know how beneficial this can be for your health and body. There are some types of dance, like Salsa or Merengue, that put pressure on your bum and work on your muscles. Besides, it’s fun! You will not even feel like you are exercising, but you will see the results after a few weeks. Dancing will also help you to get a slim waist and flat abs.
5. Go Ice-skating!
6. Why not have some fun while exercising, especially when winter is in full swing? Ice Skating will burn hundreds of calories an hour, not to mention that it is an excellent glute training exercise. If you are not an active person in general, you should start slowly and increase the duration and the intensity of your training as you get stronger.
6. Walk on your toes!
7. Sound weird? Ok hear me out, walking on your toes is not different to walking in heels. What you might not know is that when you walk on your toes, your legs and butt are completely tense and you need a lot of strength to do this for more than a few minutes. Repeat this every day around the house and soon enough you will get bigger glutes with almost no effort.
7. Try some short bum workouts.
8. If you are satisfied with how your body looks, you probably don’t want to waste too much time in the gym. You just want to get a toned booty fast and easy. Well, on the Internet you will find hundreds of short workouts, 15 minutes or less, that will help you with this. What is great about these workouts is that they are extremely effective and still you don’t have to spend too much time on them. On a break from work? Do some exercises. You are in a rush before going too work? Take 10 minutes to work on your bum. It is very easy to include a quick workout in your schedule no matter how busy you are.
8. Lift weights!
9. For many women, lifting weights is something masculine and … unpleasant. However, this can help you get a tight ass in no time. Every time you lift something heavy, you put pressure on your legs and butt. Repeat this a few times per week and you see the results that you want sooner than you thought. No, this will not make you bulky and it will not destroy your slim body. It will just tone the muscles and give you the best shape that you ever had.
9. Use a Fitness Ball.
10. If you spend a lot of time sitting at your desk, it’s difficult to get the body that you want. In order to do this, you need to find a way to work on your muscles every day. A fitness ball will put pressure on your legs, abdomen and butt and you will have to struggle to maintain your balance. Simply staying on a Fitness ball is a bum workout in itself. Besides, it does not require special preparation and you don’t need to follow any instructions. Replace your chair with this great accessory and have fun!
10. Do Wall-Sits.
11. Let’s say that you are not exactly an active person, and you don’t enjoy exercise or sports. Also, you don’t have time to go to the gym and it’s too cold to go jogging. What can you do? It’s simple! Pretend you are sitting in a chair. Whenever you have 10 free minutes, push your back against a wall and bend your knees, like you would sit on a chair. Maintain this position for as long as you can (it’s more difficult than you think) and push yourself every single time. By simply staying in this position you can work on your bum and abdomen and change the shape of your body!