When you look good, you feel good. After all, what feels better than being healthy and comfortable in your own skin?
Are you stuck in an exercise rut, or barely exercising at all? Do you rely on comfort foods to less stressed at the end of your work day? Have you grown self-conscious about the noticeable cellulite on your legs, arms and mid-section?
Greasy fast food, sugary drinks and heavy carb-filled snacks may relieve the stress of your demanding day, but what happens when your body digests all that junk? In time, you’ll have packed on the pounds as a result of poor eating habits. But that doesn’t have to happen – or have to keep happening – to you.
This book is your guide to a total health and wellness transformation! If you want to feel more energetic, happier, more productive, flexible and youthful, make today the day you start changing your body so that you can change your life.
Not feeling great about how you look, or beating yourself up about what you eat? Learn some of the best mind-bending tricks to re-teach your subconscious how to project self-love, getting you through your workout with ease while boosting confidence so you can overcome bad food choices.
If you want to reignite your passion, spontaneity, drive to succeed, and motivation to work toward your dreams, start with your health. The rest will soon follow!
Once you lose weight and keep it off, begin to see results from exercising, and eliminate bad foods from your diet, you’ll see that nothing is out of your control.
You’ll discover a whole new world opening up to you – one that will give you the confidence to do just what you need to do to succeed in every aspect of life.
If any of the following sounds familiar, you’re not alone – so keep reading!
- The heaviest meal of your day is dinner, followed by snacking until bedtime;
- You have chronic problems, such as knee or back pain, that prevent you from working out regularly;
- You don’t like to wear shorts anymore due to insecurity about the cellulite on your thighs;
- You don’t have time to devote yourself to a healthy diet, despite your increasing risk for obesity and/or diabetes;
- You love dessert and, if you could, would snack on sweets all day long;
- You’ve just gone through a personal set-back, and nothing feels better than eating comfort food: chips, ice cream, donuts, etc.
- You wish you could lose weight, but who has the time to eat healthfully and exercise all the time?
- Working out is boring. And, it’s just not your thing.
The fact is your body depends on you to fuel it up with protein, fats, whole grains and water to keep your metabolism running as it should, to eliminate the onset of disease and illness, and to give you the energy you need to accomplish your many daily tasks. It also needs the right amount of exercise so that breathing, walking, and running from place to place can be painless.
How happy are you with the current state of your body? Look at yourself in the mirror, and really look at yourself. Look at your back, your knees, your shoulders, your mid-section, and your thighs.
If you’re not happy with your weight – and let’s face it, most people are not – only you have the power to change it. You can lessen the burden of weight on your knees to eliminate joint pain. You can feel better naked after stepping up the cardio and eating balanced, protein-rich food choices. And you can finally feel confident in your clothes, no matter what.