Bake up this easy coconut flour pizza crust as the perfect base for piling on your favorite toppings!
If you’ve been struggling to find the perfect gluten-free pizza, then you definitely need this coconut flour pizza crust recipe in your life. Made with just six real food ingredients like eggs, oregano and coconut oil, this savory dough is easy to mix together and yields a super thick and chewy pizza crust.
To make the crust, simply mix together the wet ingredients, then incorporate the remaining dry ingredients. The coconut flour dough should be loose and sticky, but it will bake into a golden-brown crust that holds together and does not break. Spread the dough onto a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 350°F for 18 minutes, or until the pizza crust is golden brown.
Love Coconut Flour Recipes? Then you’ll love our FREE Coconut Flour Recipes.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Coconut Flour Recipes!
Tip: The dough can also be prepped ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator for up to one week. Before baking, let the dough sit for 20 minutes to come to room temperature before rolling it out onto the prepared baking sheet.
Once the crust is set, remove from the oven, reduce the temperature to 325°F, and add your favorite toppings. Try ladling on some tomato sauce, sprinkling with nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor, and finishing with whatever fresh veggies or cooked meat you might have on hand. Then, add the pizza back to the oven for 2-3 minutes to heat up the toppings before serving.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Recipe
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 3 T coconut flour
- 1 T baking powder
- ½ t oregano
- ½ t garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and melted coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, oregano, and garlic powder and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking sheet and spread into the round shape of a pizza, about ½ inch to ¾ of an inch thick.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, reduce the oven temperature to 325°F, and add your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes to heat up the toppings. Cut into four slices and enjoy!
Tip: While this coconut pizza crust recipe makes just enough for 1-2 people, the ingredients can be doubled or tripled to feed a crowd or larger family.