These collagen chocolate bites help tighten and smooth your skin, while giving you a boost of anti-aging antioxidants, too!
These decadent chocolates are filled with antioxidant-rich cacao and skin-firming collagen powder. Raw honey adds a touch of sweetness while chopped pistachios bring an irresistible crunch to each bite.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
To start, melt cacao butter in a double boiler, whisking it until it’s just melted, before removing from the heat immediately. Once melted, add the honey and whisk until combined, before adding the raw cacao powder and collagen powder. Continue whisking until you get a shiny, smooth, thick mixture. Pour the chocolate mixture into a clean ice cube tray or silicone mold and let it chill for about half an hour in the refrigerator until firm. Then, simply pop out of the mold and enjoy!
Collagen Pistachio Chocolate Bites Recipe
- Ice cube tray or silicone mold
- 1 cup cacao butter, finely chopped
- 3 T raw honey
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 T grass-fed collagen powder
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler, whisking until it is fully melted, and remove from the heat immediately.
- Add the honey and whisk into the melted cacao butter. Add the raw cacao powder and collagen powder, and whisk until very smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray or mold and top with chopped pistachios.
- Let the chocolate chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before removing from the mold.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Cacao butter (Terrasoul Superfoods)
Raw cacao powder (Healthworks)
Raw honey (Bee Farms)
Grass-Fed Collagen (Vital Proteins)
BPA-free Silicone Mold (Freshware)
(You’ll Also Love: Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies)