If thoughts are things, then affirmations work to improve the things in your life! Whether you need to change the success of your love life, your work life or your spiritual connection, there is the perfect affirmation for anything that needs improvement.
How Affirmations Work
• The intention of using affirmations is to focus on what you can control, and improve your mood by attracting positivity to you.
• Focus on positive thoughts of intention. This will motivate you to take action, gain confidence and improve what you think you can do—and when you are sure that you can do something, you will do it. (Affirmations help your mind to accept the things you want.)
• Affirmations don’t produce miracles. If you simply use them without making any changes in your life—for example, using the affirmation “I am healthy and slim” while stuffing yourself with sugars every day—you won’t see any results. You must help them along the way!
• When you focus on the change you want to see, it sets the stage for what you will do and can do. Take actionable steps along the way and feel what that goal will create in you. Love, acceptance; feeling thin, being thin; feeling rich and therefore becoming rich!
Affirmations for Your Love Life
• “Love is all around me. I carry love with me wherever I go, and it surrounds me.”
• “I am never alone, and I am never lonely. Everything I need is within me.”
• “I am grateful for the love that comes into my life, and effortlessly so.”
• “Everything I want in a partner is available to me.”
Affirmations for Your Work Life
• “I have complete calmness and clarity about my career, and I know the steps I need to take to get there.”
• “My boss and I understand one another, and have a pleasant communication style. My co-workers and I bond together and work peacefully, and as we do, we all benefit.”
• “I create my own perfect career with an honorable work ethic, my natural-born talents and skills, and the initiative I have to do what I love—which all shows through to my boss and CEO.”
• “Each and every day, my career and opportunities for advancement continue to grow, and I accept them and invite them into my life.”
Affirmations for Health and Wellness
• “I feel youthful, alive and free of the discomfort that aging can bring. As I wake up every morning feeling refreshed, I embrace myself in every way possible!”
• “I am strong and fit, and I love the way that exercising makes me feel.”
• “My body responds best when I eat wholesome foods—and it makes me feel confident that I don’t need junk food in my life anymore.”
• “I am in charge of my body—I no longer depend on fad diets or gimmicky processed foods to ease my stress. I nurture myself in a healthy way, now and always.”
A Few Last Words …
Focus on affirmations that will help you transform negative thoughts, improve your own happiness, and find a healthy way to overcome addiction, challenges and adversity. Repeat each affirmation in the morning and right before going to bed at night. They work, and you’ll see an improvement in your life immediately!