Let’s be honest here. You don’t seriously expect to lose weight in 3 weeks that took you 3 years to put on, now, do you?
Well, for some they probably can but it will only be temporary. Losing weight in a slow, steady manner is the healthiest way you can do it, and it’s also the only way to keep it off for good.
It needs more than just a diet plan, because those alone don’t work. It requires a shift in lifestyle. People often think that losing weight is hard because they want something that is quick, fast, and easy.
You must remove those habits that made you overweight. And you must have more body movement. The word ‘exercise’ makes us cringe, most of the time. But it doesn’t have to be a task that you dislike and it doesn’t have to be something that occupies most of your time. You just need to move your body more. The more you do that, the easier it becomes and in time, you may actually come to look forward to it and truly miss it on those occasions when you can’t do it.
Healthy weight loss takes time and typically you’ll see only a pound or two per week. Can you accelerate this with exercise? You bet. The combination of a healthy, sensible diet, balanced with all the food groups and exercise 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes will show you hard proof that you don’t need the latest fad diet making the rounds to get to your ideal weight.
You don’t even have to do drastic changes all at once. Start by making small changes that will make a huge difference if done cumulatively. For example, if you drink soda, switch to water. If you normally skip breakfast, try to eat breakfast at least 3 times a week. Eating breakfast really helps. Once you start doing that, you’ll feel so much better that soon you will be eating breakfast everyday by choice.
Phase out some of the fast food you eat, and some of the overly processed food that offers little if any nutrients for your body to use. Choose whole grain bread instead of white bread. Little changes. One at a time. As you discover what healthy actually feels like, you’ll naturally be drawn to want more of it.
Losing weight the healthy way doesn’t mean cutting foods out completely, even ‘bad-for-you’ foods. It’s unreasonable to think you’ll never again eat another piece of birthday cake or Thanksgiving stuffing or Christmas candy. If you’re watching what you eat, even 80% of the time, the other 20% you can relax a bit.
Overweight people are also missing something else from their lives, and that is oxygen. The body can burn fat much more quickly when enough oxygen is present. I have created a program which will provide your body with the oxygen it needs.
My ‘Weight Loss Breeze’ program connects perfectly with your weight loss efforts. These simple exercises only take a few short minutes a day, but the effects on your weight are astounding. When you combine the Weight Loss Breeze with proper nutrition, even without exercise, you will see your pounds melt away.
Christian Goodman is a well known natural health alternative researcher and the creator of the Natural Health Blog. His latest program is the Weight Loss Breeze program, which is the best weight loss program to help you reduce weight naturally.