By Ian Hart, CSCS
I can tell you there’s probably no more aggravating form of pain.
Sometimes you can’t sit. Sometimes you can’t stand. Sometimes you can’t walk or drive. Or even lie in bed.
The pain is simply wretched.
A couple days ago, a woman came into our clinic practically on her hands and knees.
It was the only way she could find relief.
She was in tears. The pain radiating down her spine was unbearable.
She actually inspired today’s article. Today, I’m going to tell you what I told her…
Every week in fact, my clinics and programs are a destination for people from all walks of life who suffer from mild to severe back pain.
The first thing you should appreciate is:
Back pain IS something that can be fixed without drugs, injections or surgery.
Allow me to be clear about this, because it’s important:
Doctors are under intense pressure to see as many patients as they can.
When a doctor tells you the only way to find relief is through drugs, injections or surgery…
You’re not quite being told the whole truth.
It’s unfortunate, but the state of our healthcare system forces doctors to live by the old saying…
“If all you’ve got is a hammer, everything becomes a nail.”
And no matter how well meaning, they’re forced to advocate certain pre-authorized treatments.
(I have doctors in pain who visit my clinics, so I know.)
So when doctors put a label on your pain and give you their recommendation…
I totally get how good that makes you feel in the moment.
What happens next?
They prescribe some heavy duty Ibuprofen to calm the inflammation, maybe ship you off to a physical therapist, and then they’re onto the next patient.
And we already know how well that helps, don’t we?
Let’s face it:
The Reality is a Lot of Doctors Fail to Fix Their Patients’ Back Pain
Patients return repeatedly with the same pain, the same issue, the same cry for help.
The doctor eventually begins to wonder whether the patient even wants to get better.
(Especially when the patient rejects, for good reason, risky surgery.)
It doesn’t quite occur to them it could be THE TREATMENT that’s not working.
And that’s because their “back pain” diagnosis just becomes an easy way of sending the patient home happy in the moment.
For the record, any number of things can be the true cause of your back pain…
- A disc irritating, compressing or pinching a nerve…
- A bone spur…
- A facet joint at the back of a vertebra which is out of alignment…
- A strained back muscle spasming and painfully squeezing a nearby nerve or nerve sheathe…
You can appreciate how challenging it can be to accurately diagnose the root problem.
Even with technology like MRIs.
Which is why most doctors feel they’re doing the best they can with the resources available.
That’s why I prefer to take a more self-directed, holistic approach to fixing spinal stenosis.
So… How Do We Fix the Pain, Tingling and Stiffness?
Recently, Sue came to my clinic and…
She’s a proud grandparent. And you know what grandparents love to do most, right?
Pick up their grand kids. Smother them with love and attention.
But Sue couldn’t. She was in too much pain.
Here’s her inspiring story in her own words…
I think it may inspire hope if you’re also suffering…
I couldn’t sit on the floor easily. It hurt my back.
I couldn’t kneel at all.
But most of all? I couldn’t do the one thing I enjoyed most.
Which is pick up my grandkids.
Now I’ve been working for just four weeks with the exercises and I can tell I’m just more fluid.
I’m more at ease in doing things and my back doesn’t hurt nearly so much.
I’m doing things in just few weeks that I haven’t been able to do for years.
I’ve been in different exercise programs for many years but Ian’s has seemed to work so much better and more quickly.
It’s been just 4 weeks and I can tell a tremendous difference.
I can bend over and pick things up from the floor whereas before it was just difficult to do that simple thing.
I have five grandchildren and I can actually bend down and pick them up.
It’s just such a joy to me.
How did we help Sue? Or maybe more aptly, how did Sue help herself?
She did 8 specific movements…
These 8 movements are totally unlike “the sheets” of exercises you get from chiropractors or doctors.
Instead, we “wake up” certain muscles and restore muscle balance.
Then in certain areas of her back, we jump-started pathways so vital oxygen and nutrition could get in and help her heal.
That’s the holistic way to relieve and remove back pain.
In Sue’s case, it took just 4 weeks. And that’s not uncommon.
Just 4 weeks and she was feeling tremendous relief. Able to romp around with the kids again.
Yes, there ARE ways to get out of pain.
They don’t require medication, surgery or injections. They don’t require months of physiotherapy.
You just have to restore your body’s natural functional movement and muscle balance and allow it to heal naturally.
To learn more, watch this free video.
About the Author:
As Founder of mybackpaincoach.com, Ian Hart has helped thousands get out of pain without drugs or surgery.
If you’re plagued by constant back pain and want to learn more about a fast, natural way to get immediate relief, find out more in this free video.
More from my site
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing This Golfer’s Back Pain, But Today He Can Drive a Ball Farther Than He Did 20 Years Ago
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing This Rugby Player’s Spinal Stenosis, but Today He Feels Brand New
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing Her Sciatica, but Today She Feels Brand New
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing This Woman’s Arthritis Back Pain, but Today She Feels Brand New
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing This 50-Year Old Woman’s Spinal Stenosis, but Today She Feels Brand New
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing This Yoga Girl’s Back Pain, But… In Less Than An Hour, She’s Doing The Downward Dog Again
- How THIS Yoga Instructor Fixed Her Back Pain
- 3 Gut Healing Exercises You Can Do At Home
- What gout treatment options are available to me?
- Yeast Infection Knowledge – The Truth Behind Your Yeast Infection
- Plantar Fasciitis Conventional Treatments
- Aloe Vera Ice Cubes for Soothing Sunburn Relief
- The Benefits of an Eye Exercise Program – Why Exercising Your Eyes Could Improve Your Vision
- Correcting bow legs for the young
- Top 3 Shingles Natural Remedies
- Holistic Treatment for PMDD
- What are Plantar Fasciitis Treatments?
- What Is PMDD
- PMDD Natural Alternative Therapies
- Why Eye Exercises Really DO Improve Eyesight