I’ve suffered hormone problems for years, including polycystic ovarian syndrome, fertility problems, and stage III endometriosis.
When I did finally get pregnant, I had a couple of small hemorrhages during the first trimester and an extremely painful ovarian cyst rupture later in the pregnancy.
I developed pre-eclampsia at 34 weeks and went into pre-term labor at 35 weeks.
I suffered for years from a variety of hormone imbalances, and tried every treatment option known to man.
That took me on a journey of learning and exploring, looking for a solution to my health issues.
I got healthy, and knew I had to share my knowledge with others.
I developed a comprehensive resource about the many hormone imbalances that affect so many of us.
The Power of Hormones: Your Guide to Optimal Hormone Health
This guide explains hormones, how they work, how they affect each other and you, and how they can cause problems when out of balance.
You’ll get detailed lists of symptoms and the keys to treating different issues.
Do you struggle with infertility, lack of libido, mood swings, hair loss, acne, insomnia, weight gain or loss, digestive problems, joint pain, and depression?
Hormones affect all of these.
That’s why it’s so important to take care of our bodies and hormones, and get things in the right balance.
We can manage our hormones…but first we have to learn how!
I’m not the only one dealing with various hormone issues.
Hormone imbalances affect 1 in 3 women!
Nicole was sick for 15+ years.
“I had done almost everything there was to do. I looked into diet, exercise, stress management, fermented foods, herbs, homeopathy, many doctors and more.
These are the symptoms I had (in random order):
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Intense food cravings and binge eating that gave me all the signs of being a full on food addict and needing a 12 step program.
- Crying episodes/mood swings including anger and frustration
- Confusion and brain fog
- Not wanting to leave the house
- Social anxiety
- Inability to get warm at night and often cold hands and feet during day – easily chilled
- Inability to fully empty bladder, especially at night before bed
- Mental faculties and memory loss
- Receding gums
- Joint pain, sometimes immobilizing
- Extreme exhaustion and muscle pain
- Low libido
- Uterus on fire during cycle
- Heavy clots and bleeding for 9+ days
- Extreme endo pain in ovaries, groin, legs, back, hip, rectum, and intestines throughout month. I found it was especially high during ovulation, cycle, and bowel movements. the hip pain was so bad at times I was limping
- Endo had gotten so bad it was even protruding my belly button out and was tender to touch and push back in during cycle and ovulation.
- Bed ridden most days before, during, and after my cycle and ovulation…and all symptoms were growing worse.
- Swollen and painful breasts
I am now well! COMPLETELY PAIN FREE, and this is only written on day 65 of my progesterone cream therapy!
I am a new person and OFTEN now think…so THIS is how normal people feel. I am the opposite of all those symptoms.”
You can have amazing results like this too once you understand hormones and how to manage them.
Would you like to learn more about this life-changing treatment plan?
Maybe you’ve experienced hormone imbalance issues yourself, and know how hard it is to find a solution.
My book will help you explore all the different issues that arise from hormone imbalances.
Finally, you can discover what’s off and what you can do about it.
You can feel healthy and fix so many issues.
This invaluable health resource covers a multitude of issues, providing understanding into how hormones work, and how you can treat your issues both naturally and with medicine.
The Power of Hormones (Your Guide to Optimal Hormone Health)
This is a step by step system that effortlessly helps you to take control of your own hormone health and start your journey to wellness.
Knowledge is power…and good health!
In The Power of Hormones, you’ll learn about:
- The thyroid gland and problems with its imbalances
- Adrenal Chaos
- Sex hormones
- Obstacles to wellness
- How to take care of your glands and hormones
- Balanced lifestyle
- The pancreas-diabetes connection
- The Leptin solution
- Darkness hormone
- Graves Disease
- Lumpy Thyroid
- Estrogen issues
- Testosterone issues
- And many more
Why you need this powerful book and plan
The Power of Hormones will give you the knowledge and power to change your diet and change your health.
This book will help fix hormone issue related issues such as:
- Brain fog
- Weight gain (despite dieting, healthy diet, and exercise)
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Facial hair
- Low libido
- Mood swings
- Digestive problems
- Joint pain
- And many more
Lean about simple lifestyle changes, natural treatments, and medications to help the body.
You can see results in under a month.
Imagine, you can feel better in under 30 days.
This program truly is a bargain.
This knowledge will help you restore their body’s natural balance so you feel and look great.
Do you struggle with weight gain, despite exercise? Then you will definitely want to a copy of The Power of Hormones!
Not only do you receive a book packed with information to help diagnose and treat hormone imbalances…
You also receive three amazing bonuses that target common hormone issues.
The key to a life full of energy and good health is right in front of you, and I invite you to share it with your friends and subscribers!