Perfectly refreshing, this dessert is a drool-worthy cross between cheesecake and chocolate-covered strawberries.
These Freezer Strawberry Cheesecake bites are filled with mood-boosting antioxidants and creamy cashew coconut. These desserts are uber simple to make, too! You’ll just need a food processor, an ice cube tray, and some simple ingredients to get started. The key is to evenly coat each silicone mold with enough melted chocolate to create a sturdy shell for the cheesecake filling. It’s important to take your time with each step, since you don’t want to make your chocolate shells too brittle. Added coconut oil will help set the filling into place, while also adding plenty of anti-inflammatory benefits.
Start by melting the chocolate chips in a double boiler for five minutes. Use a teaspoon to spoon the chocolate into the mold and use a clean finger to spread evenly throughout. Note: Try not to leave any parts of the tray exposed, since this will result in a brittle shell. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
While the chocolate freezes, combine your ingredients for the filing in a blender. Pulse until smooth and scrape down the sides as necessary. Fill each mold with a layer of filling and place a strawberry slice into the center of each one. Tip: Use small strawberries so that they fit into the molds more easily.
Cover each strawberry with the remaining filling and spoon the melted chocolate on top to coat. Transfer to the freezer for 3-4 hours and then carefully pop each bite out of the molds. Store leftovers in the freezer and thaw to room temperature before serving (about 10 minutes).
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites (Freeze-Friendly)
- BPA-free silicone ice cube tray
- 12 oz dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 T raw honey
- 1/8 t vanilla bean powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15 strawberry slices
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray and use a clean finger to coat sides and bottom. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Fill ice cube molds halfway with filling and place a strawberry slice into the center of each one. Cover with more filling and top with melted chocolate.
- Return the mold to the freezer for another 3-4 hours. Gently pop the bites out of the mold. Store leftovers in freezer.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Dairy-free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
Coconut milk (Native Forest)
Cold pressed coconut oil (Viva Naturals)
Raw honey (Bee Farms)
Vanilla bean powder (Kiva Health)