A vaginal yeast infection is a type of vaginitis, inflammation of the vagina, characterized by vaginal irritation, intense itchiness and vaginal discharge. A vaginal yeast infection affects your vagina and the tissues at the opening to your vagina (vulva).
Vaginal yeast infection is also called vaginal candidiasis, is very common. As many as 3 out of 4 women experience a yeast infection at some point in their lifetimes. Many women experience two or more yeast infections.
A vaginal yeast infection isn’t considered a sexually transmitted infection, although the fungus that causes the condition can be spread through oral-genital contact. Simple treatment is usually effective, unless you have recurrent yeast infections — four or more in a single year. In that case, you may need a longer course of therapy and a maintenance plan.
Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate and include:
- Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva)
- A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
- Redness and swelling of the vulva
- Vaginal pain and soreness
- Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
A vaginal yeast infection is caused by the fungus candida. Candida is a microorganism that’s normally present in your vagina, along with bacteria. Overgrowth of yeast can result from:
- Antibiotic use, which leads to a decrease in the amount of lactobacillus bacteria in your vagina and a change in your vaginal pH that allows yeast to overgrow
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Impaired immune system
- Anything that changes the type and amount of bacteria normally present in the vagina, such as douching or irritation from inadequate vaginal lubrication
HOW TO GET RID OF YEAST INFECTION
There are many treatment regimens you can come up with to knock outbreaks down to a minimum, including one that may get rid of them altogether. Beside you have to acknowledge about the yeast infection itself, types, symptoms, cause, etc. Equip yourself with toxic elimination, hormonal balancing, etc.
HOW CAN YOU GET RID OF YEAST INFECTION?
You need to invest in something that has been proven to deliver quality results on a long-term basis. There is a natural and safe way to get rid of yeast infection that you should seriously consider. Why continue to suffer through the pain and humiliation of having this serious infection invading you when there is a natural way of finally giving it an official eviction notice? You owe it to yourself and to your body to explore a product that actually works.